- Laboratory reports an abundance of positive kimberlitic ilmenites from soil samples
- Kimberlitic ilmenites from the Malatswae Diamond Project are distinctly different to ilmenites from the Orapa AK1 Diamond Mine confirming separate source area
- Clinopyroxenes of both eclogitic and peridotitic paragenesis from the earth’s mantle present in samples
- Primary surface textures on numerous indicator minerals and clinopyroxenes indicative of proximal source.
- Close geographical association between anomalously positive samples and previous selected high priority aeromagnetic targets currently being followed up with detailed ground surveys and additional soil sampling.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (July 14, 2015) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce it has received positive kimberlite indicator mineral analyses for the Company’s wholly-owned Malatswae Diamond Project (“Malatswae”), located 90 km southeast of the world class Orapa Diamond Mine in Botswana. Continue reading