TORONTO, ONTARIO (May 7, 2020) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”) wishes to update shareholders on recent activities at its various projects in the Republic of Botswana, Africa.
- Positive drill results at Kweneng
- 5% of chromites recovered from soils at Kweneng indicative of diamond stability field
- 68 aeromagnetic targets identified at Motloutse and Malatswae
TORONTO, ONTARIO (October 3, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its Advanced Stage MSC Exploration Project in the Republic of Botswana, as well as to announce the granting of stock options to certain directors, consultants and key employees of the Company.
- Phase I drilling to commence mid-October
- At least five targets to be drill-tested
- 19thdiamond recovered from soil samples at its MSC Exploration Project
TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 9, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)announces the closing of a non-brokered private placement financing (“the Offering”) for aggregated gross proceeds of $848,860. The Company also wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Closing of oversubscribed non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $848,860
- Extends option on the diamondiferous AK10 kimberlite pipe
- Plans Phase 1 drilling program at MSC to test recently identified high priority targets
TORONTO, ONTARIO November 27, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PAN) is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Umgeni Holdings International Limited (“Umgeni”) under which Umgeni has agreed to acquire a royalty interest in Pangolin’s Precious Stones Prospecting Licences located within the Central District of Botswana, as well as an area defined as the Adjacent Area of Interest for $600,000. Umgeni is a private company of which Dr. Christopher Jennings is a beneficiary of the sole shareholder that initially purchased a 1.3% GOR and a 1.3% NSR for $600,000 in May of 2017 (see news May 23, 2017).