Not for distribution to U.S. Newswire Services or for dissemination in the United States of America. Any failure to comply with this restriction may constitute a violation of U.S. Securities laws. Continue reading
Pangolin Reports Positive Drill Results at Kweneng and Provides Diamond Exploration Update – Botswana, Africa
TORONTO, ONTARIO (May 7, 2020) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”) wishes to update shareholders on recent activities at its various projects in the Republic of Botswana, Africa.
- Positive drill results at Kweneng
- 5% of chromites recovered from soils at Kweneng indicative of diamond stability field
- 68 aeromagnetic targets identified at Motloutse and Malatswae
Pangolin Diamonds Provides Exploration Update New Targets Identified
TORONTO, ONTARIO (January 28, 2020) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”) wishes to update shareholders on recent activities at its exploration projects in the Republic of Botswana.
New Targets Identified
Ongoing fieldwork covering a broad extent of Pangolin’s licenses recently identified numerous potential targets outside the Malatswae Project Area. Among these is a potentially large chromite anomaly in addition to other geophysical targets. All newly identified targets are being assessed and developed toward “drill-ready” status in parallel with targets falling within the Malatswae Project Area. Continue reading
Pangolin Diamonds Outlines Phase I Drilling Program to Commence mid-October 2019; Recovers 19thDiamond from Soils at MSC
TORONTO, ONTARIO (October 3, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its Advanced Stage MSC Exploration Project in the Republic of Botswana, as well as to announce the granting of stock options to certain directors, consultants and key employees of the Company.
- Phase I drilling to commence mid-October
- At least five targets to be drill-tested
- 19thdiamond recovered from soil samples at its MSC Exploration Project
Pangolin Diamonds Raises $848,860 – Plans Phase 1 Drilling Program at MSC to Test Recently Identified High Priority Targets; Extends Option on the Diamondiferous AK10 Kimberlite Pipe
TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 9, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)announces the closing of a non-brokered private placement financing (“the Offering”) for aggregated gross proceeds of $848,860. The Company also wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Closing of oversubscribed non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $848,860
- Extends option on the diamondiferous AK10 kimberlite pipe
- Plans Phase 1 drilling program at MSC to test recently identified high priority targets
Pangolin Diamonds Finds Two Additional Diamonds in Soil Samples at MSC; Acquires Two New Prospecting Licences; Renews Six of Its Existing Prospecting Licences
TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 28, 2019) –Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update shareholders on recent activities at its wholly owned projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Detailed soil sampling program in the MSC Project recovers 17thand 18thdiamond
- Renewal of six Prospecting Licences and addition of two new Prospecting Licences
- High-density ground magnetic survey identifies additional pipe-like anomalies
Pangolin Identifies High Priority Drill Targets at MSC – Its Advanced Stage Exploration Project
TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 20, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update its shareholders on its recent activity at its wholly owned advanced stage MSC Project in the Republic of Botswana.
- MSC Project ground-magnetic anomalies coincide with diamonds recovered from soil samples
- Detailed soil sampling programme in MSC Project recovers 16th diamond
- Diamonds are located within four different zones within an area of 10 square kilometers
- Diamond distribution indicate multiple kimberlite sources within the MSC Project area
- A drilling programme is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019
Pangolin Engages Boswell Capital Corporation
TORONTO, ONTARIO (May 30, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Boswell Capital Corporation (“Boswell”) to act as its strategic consultant and corporate advisor, for an initial term of 24 months.
Orapa AK10 Kimberlite Mineral Chemistry Assessment Indicates +50 Carat Diamond Potential
TORONTO, ONTARIO November 28, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: PAN) is pleased to announce the results of an AK10 kimberlite indicator mineral chemistry classification by CF Mineral Research Ltd., Kelowna, Canada. Pangolin has been granted the sole and exclusive option to earn up to a 75% interest in the Orapa AK10 Kimberlite (see news July 17,2018). Continue reading
Pangolin Signs Additional Royalty Agreement with Dr. Chris Jennings’ Holding Company
TORONTO, ONTARIO November 27, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PAN) is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Umgeni Holdings International Limited (“Umgeni”) under which Umgeni has agreed to acquire a royalty interest in Pangolin’s Precious Stones Prospecting Licences located within the Central District of Botswana, as well as an area defined as the Adjacent Area of Interest for $600,000. Umgeni is a private company of which Dr. Christopher Jennings is a beneficiary of the sole shareholder that initially purchased a 1.3% GOR and a 1.3% NSR for $600,000 in May of 2017 (see news May 23, 2017).
Pangolin Drills into Kimberlite Dyke, Botswana Africa; Mini-Bulk Sample of 100 Tonnes Planned to Determine Diamond Content
TORONTO, ONTARIO July 31, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to provide an update on the drilling programme at Pangolin’s 100% owned Malatswae Diamond Project, Botswana, Africa.
- Two diamonds recovered at surface in excess of 1mm in long axis size
- BH1 – Kimberlitic garnets with Class 1 surface textures recovered at a vertical depth between 21.6 and 26.9 m
- BH2 – Kimberltiic garnets with primary surface textures recovered at a vertical depth between 47.6 m and 52.8 m
- BH3 – Kimberlitric garnets with primary surface textures recovered at a vertical depth between 21.6 and 26.9 m
- The combination of the soil sample and drilling results are indicative of a diamondiferous kimberlite dyke system at MAL 001
- Once core drilling is completed, a mini-bulk sample of at least 100 tonnes will be undertaken to determine the diamond content for the kimberlite
Pangolin Finalises Joint Venture Agreement to Acquire Ownership in AK10, and signs an MoU to evaluate and develop the 6 Hectare Diamondiferous Kimberlite Pipe, Botswana Africa
TORONTO, ONTARIO (July 17, 2018) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce it has finalized the commercial terms of the Joint Venture Agreement with Makanwu Civil Blasting (PTY) Ltd. (MCB), a private company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Botswana owned by citizen partners. PAN has previously announced (Please see our April 3rd 2018 release) signing an Option Agreement under which it has the option to enter into a Joint Venture with MCB after PAN has evaluated the geological merits of the AK10 kimberlite. Under the Joint Venture Agreement, MCB has granted PAN the sole and exclusive option to earn up to a 75% interest in respect of MCB’s precious stone AK10 Diamond Project located in the Central District of Botswana, Africa. Continue reading
Pangolin Finds First Diamond at Jwaneng South Diamond Project, Botswana, and Completes Groundmagnetic Survey over AK 10 Kimberlite.
- The first diamond in the Jwaneng South Diamond Project has been recovered from a soil sample.
- Indications are that the diamond is close to source.
- The diamond was recovered from a third phase soil sample grid.
- A groundmagnetic survey has been completed in the area where the diamond has been found.
- A groundmagnetic anomaly is spatially associated with the diamond positive sample.
- A detailed groundmagnetic survey has been completed over the Orapa AK 10 diamondiferous kimberlite pipe.