TORONTO, ONTARIO November 27, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PAN) is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Umgeni Holdings International Limited (“Umgeni”) under which Umgeni has agreed to acquire a royalty interest in Pangolin’s Precious Stones Prospecting Licences located within the Central District of Botswana, as well as an area defined as the Adjacent Area of Interest for $600,000. Umgeni is a private company of which Dr. Christopher Jennings is a beneficiary of the sole shareholder that initially purchased a 1.3% GOR and a 1.3% NSR for $600,000 in May of 2017 (see news May 23, 2017).
- Drilling results expected before the end of Q2.
- At least 5 kimberlite pipe targets to be drilled and more being developed.
- All but one target has positive kimberlitic indicators recovered at surface including two with diamonds.
- 25 diamonds have been recovered from soil samples at Malatswae (sizes >0.5mm and <4mm).
- Biggest diamond measures 4mm x 3mm x 2mm and has good colour.
- The drill programme is fully funded.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (January 31, 2018) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce a drill program at the Company’s wholly-owned Malatswae and Moenyenana Diamond Projects. Drill results are expected to be announced by the end of the second quarter once analyzed and confirmed by a qualified laboratory. The drill programme is fully funded. Continue reading