TORONTO, ONTARIO November 27, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PAN) is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Umgeni Holdings International Limited (“Umgeni”) under which Umgeni has agreed to acquire a royalty interest in Pangolin’s Precious Stones Prospecting Licences located within the Central District of Botswana, as well as an area defined as the Adjacent Area of Interest for $600,000. Umgeni is a private company of which Dr. Christopher Jennings is a beneficiary of the sole shareholder that initially purchased a 1.3% GOR and a 1.3% NSR for $600,000 in May of 2017 (see news May 23, 2017).
- This area covers where the first diamonds in Botswana were discovered
- Several targets were drilled and no kimberlite was intersected
- The anomalous kimberlite indicators associated with the drill targets are unexplained and being followed up with additional sampling.
- A soil sampling and geophysical survey programme is in progress to identify additional target areas.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 16 , 2016) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is providing an update from the latest drill programme at the Company’s wholly-owned Motloutse Diamond Project (“Motloutse”), located 150 km east of the Orapa Diamond Mine in Botswana. Continue reading
- The MG-08 is an oval shaped target measuring approximately 4 hectares in size and the second kimberlite target confirmed within the project area
- It is a near surface and groundmagnetic anomaly
- Anomalous concentration of positive kimberlite indicator minerals recovered at surface
- The indicator minerals are characterized by surface textures indicative of their source to be close
- Several other targets are being developed over the next few weeks
- The Motloutse drill program is anticipated to be completed before the end of July 2016
- Drilling at the Malatswae Diamond Project is still on schedule for the second half of 2016
TORONTO, ONTARIO (June 13, 2016) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to provide an update for the Company’s wholly-owned Motloutse Diamond Project (“Motloutse”), located 150 km east of the Orapa Diamond Mine in Botswana. Several aeromagnetic anomalies have been selected for follow-up with soil sampling, ground magnetic and gravity surveys to identify kimberlite drill targets. This process identified MG-08 as the second kimberlite target in addition to AGA-01 previously announced (see May 31, 2016 release). Other targets are still being developed as the data is being processed and interpreted. Continue reading