TORONTO, ONTARIO (October 3, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its Advanced Stage MSC Exploration Project in the Republic of Botswana, as well as to announce the granting of stock options to certain directors, consultants and key employees of the Company.
- Phase I drilling to commence mid-October
- At least five targets to be drill-tested
- 19thdiamond recovered from soil samples at its MSC Exploration Project
TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 28, 2019) –Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update shareholders on recent activities at its wholly owned projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Detailed soil sampling program in the MSC Project recovers 17thand 18thdiamond
- Renewal of six Prospecting Licences and addition of two new Prospecting Licences
- High-density ground magnetic survey identifies additional pipe-like anomalies
TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 20, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update its shareholders on its recent activity at its wholly owned advanced stage MSC Project in the Republic of Botswana.
- MSC Project ground-magnetic anomalies coincide with diamonds recovered from soil samples
- Detailed soil sampling programme in MSC Project recovers 16th diamond
- Diamonds are located within four different zones within an area of 10 square kilometers
- Diamond distribution indicate multiple kimberlite sources within the MSC Project area
- A drilling programme is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019