- Anomalous number of kimberlite indicators found in soil samples
- Four white diamonds recovered in soil samples from two different areas
- MSC Grid area being reviewed in advance of the next drilling phase
- Two additional areas of anomalous concentrations of kimberlite indicators being considered for follow-up exploration
TORONTO, ONTARIO (March 3, 2015) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to provide an up date for the Company’s wholly owned Malatswae Project in Botswana. Continue reading
- Picroilmenite microprobes indicate diamond preservation.
- Gravity and magnetic targets tested with drill holes.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (December 9, 2014) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) announces that it has received results from microprobe work on a set of priority kimberlite indicator grains (KIM’s) recovered at the Malatswae project. The Company also completed two drill holes at Malatswae.
- Sample MSCc154 recovered an intact fragment of garnet peridotite;
- Thirteen indicator minerals from nine additional samples have primary features including friable reaction mantles and possible adhering kimberlite;
- The grains are from two separate source areas in close proximity to the previously reported diamonds; and
- All indicator minerals exhibit features consistent with a proximal host rock such as kimberlite.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (November 7, 2014) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) announces that it has received results from the Company’s recently completed detailed surface sampling program at its wholly owned Malatswae Project in Botswana, showing the recovery of additional kimberlite indicator minerals. Continue reading