TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 20, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update its shareholders on its recent activity at its wholly owned advanced stage MSC Project in the Republic of Botswana.
- MSC Project ground-magnetic anomalies coincide with diamonds recovered from soil samples
- Detailed soil sampling programme in MSC Project recovers 16th diamond
- Diamonds are located within four different zones within an area of 10 square kilometers
- Diamond distribution indicate multiple kimberlite sources within the MSC Project area
- A drilling programme is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019