TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 9, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)announces the closing of a non-brokered private placement financing (“the Offering”) for aggregated gross proceeds of $848,860. The Company also wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Closing of oversubscribed non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $848,860
- Extends option on the diamondiferous AK10 kimberlite pipe
- Plans Phase 1 drilling program at MSC to test recently identified high priority targets
TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 20, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to update its shareholders on its recent activity at its wholly owned advanced stage MSC Project in the Republic of Botswana.
- MSC Project ground-magnetic anomalies coincide with diamonds recovered from soil samples
- Detailed soil sampling programme in MSC Project recovers 16th diamond
- Diamonds are located within four different zones within an area of 10 square kilometers
- Diamond distribution indicate multiple kimberlite sources within the MSC Project area
- A drilling programme is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019
TORONTO, ONTARIO (May 30, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Boswell Capital Corporation (“Boswell”) to act as its strategic consultant and corporate advisor, for an initial term of 24 months.