TORONTO, ONTARIO November 28, 2018 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp, (“Pangolin” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: PAN) is pleased to announce the results of an AK10 kimberlite indicator mineral chemistry classification by CF Mineral Research Ltd., Kelowna, Canada. Pangolin has been granted the sole and exclusive option to earn up to a 75% interest in the Orapa AK10 Kimberlite (see news July 17,2018). Continue reading
- 1 TPH DMS plant is now processing soil samples from six project areas
- A total of 362 soil samples to be processed
- Detailed grid sampling of priority kimberlite targets at Malatswae Project
- An additional Prospecting licence awarded contiguous with Jwaneng South Project
TORONTO, ONTARIO (July ,29 2015) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to provide an update for the Company’s wholly-owned Diamond Projects, located in Botswana. Continue reading
- Octahedral diamond recovered in regional soil sample MAL-157;
- Fourth and largest diamond recovered to date at Malatswae;
- From a second, separate area within the Malatswae project.
- Sample MSCc154 recovered an intact fragment of garnet peridotite;
- Thirteen indicator minerals from nine additional samples have primary features including friable reaction mantles and possible adhering kimberlite;
- The grains are from two separate source areas in close proximity to the previously reported diamonds; and
- All indicator minerals exhibit features consistent with a proximal host rock such as kimberlite.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (November 7, 2014) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) announces that it has received results from the Company’s recently completed detailed surface sampling program at its wholly owned Malatswae Project in Botswana, showing the recovery of additional kimberlite indicator minerals. Continue reading
• Four diamonds recovered from Magi-008 drill core;
• A total of 7 diamonds have now been recovered from Magi target;
• High-pressure mantle derived garnet, ilmenite and olivine have previously been recovered from Magi drill core; and
• Ground geophysical surveys to define drilling target below crater material will follow.
TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 25, 2014) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) announces the receipt of the results of diamond recovery analysis for Tsabong North (the Magi target) and Mmadinare (SWS21 Intrusive target) projects in Botswana. Both projects are 100% owned by Pangolin.